indielib.com

IndieLib Forum
It is currently Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:40 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:55 pm 

I want to make rts game, I used tutorial with space ships, and I have problem with gui cursor and space ship collision, all collisions come to all 2 layers, or just in gui layer. when I zoom in or zoom out or I move my screen left or right collisions is fixed on my gui layer, all my space ships dont collide with mouse how it should.Space ship collision have to move with space ship layer, when u zoom out or move your screen left and so on..., how to collide space ship layer space ship and gui mouse cursor, not space ship and mouse in same gui layer, because I need to zoom out and zoom in, or move left or right and gui layer have to be fixed not moving with map and space ship when i move my cursor to screen end....Iam not good in english. maybe u will understand my problem.
I need something like this
//dream code
if (mI->Entity2dManager->IsCollision (&mspaceship,"spaceship","Space_ship_and_ground_layer", &mcursor, "cursor","gui layer"))
mTextSmallWhite.SetText ("Collision between cursor in gui layer and spaceship in space ships and ground layer");
//dream code
but we dont have code like this./|\

we have only this without layers
if (mI->Entity2dManager->IsCollision (&mspaceship,"spaceship", &mcursor, "cursor"))
mTextSmallWhite.SetText ("Collision between cursor and spaceship dont work all happens in 1 layer, thats bad");
maybe someone can add layers to IsCollision, would be good.